Paid and shipped orders can no longer be cancelled.
- Zojirushi Philippines inspects all products prior to shipment and delivery to ensure that they are free from physical or functional defects. Should you discover any dent upon opening of the box, you must send an email to email@example.com accompanied with a clear picture of the said dent. Email must be sent 3 days upon receipt. Beyond 3 days, item will be considered in good condition and can no longer be returned or exchanged.
- Items with functional defects can be returned within 7 days upon receipt. Beyond 7 days, item must be sent to our service center for proper evaluation and repair. Charges may apply. The following conditions are not considered functional defects:
- Normal wear and tear
- Faulty handling
- Defects resulting from unauthorized replacement of spare parts
- Defects resulting from unauthorized repair
- Color issue (i.e. customer does not like the color of the item)
- For items with physical or functional defects, Zojirushi Philippines will shoulder the shipping cost incurred by the customer (proof required) when sending back an item for exchange. Please send back the item to the following address:
Unit-1C, 72 Bukidnon Street, Brgy. Ramon Magsaysay
Bago Bantay, Quezon City
Items returned or exchanged must be unused and should be in the same condition upon receipt. Original packaging must remain intact.
- For any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (+632) 251-25-47 or (+63917) 5855722.
About Copyright and Other Rights
All information such as texts, images, sounds, trademarks, logos, designs, etc. posted on this website and the above SNS accounts are protected by copyright law and other laws. Use of these information (including duplication, deletion, modification, transmission, distribution, etc.) for private purposes and beyond the scope permitted by law is prohibited without our prior permission.
About Prohibited Matters
The following acts are prohibited when using this website and the above SNS accounts.
- Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company.
- Actions that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Criminal acts or acts that may cause them.
- Acts for the purpose of commercial profit or acts for the purpose of preparation thereof.
- Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may cause such acts.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
About Exemption from Obligation
The Company takes great care when posting information on this website and the above SNS accounts, but the Company is not responsible for the following matters. Please be forewarned.
- All information posted is accurate, useful and safe.
- The information posted is always the latest matters.
- Any damage caused by using or not using this website and the above SNS accounts.
About the Links
Please note the following points regarding links to this website and the above SNS accounts.
- In case of you wish to link to this website or the above SNS accounts, please apply in advance and it is able to link only if the Company approves. The Company may refuse the link if the Company judges that the content or the link method, etc. are inappropriate when you apply.
- This website of third parties other than the Company linked to this website and the above SNS accounts (hereinafter referred to as “Linked sites”) does not mean that the Company recommends the use of the linked site or the products, services, companies, etc. posted on the Linked site, and does not mean that there is a special relationship such as an alliance between the Company and the Linked site.
- The contents of the Linked sites linked from this website and the above SNS accounts are controlled under the responsibility of each company, and are not under the control of the Company. In addition, the Company are not responsible for any damage caused by using them.
About Proposal of Idea
We refrain from accepting proposals (hereinafter referred to as “Proposals”) for new products, technologies, and other business-related ideas and materials from customers for the following reasons.
- There is a possibility that the customer's proposal may accidentally resemble with the Company’s uniquely thought and unpublished idea.
- As a result, there is a possibility of misunderstandings and disputes with customers. Therefore, even if the Company receives a proposal from the customer, the Company have no obligation to keep it confidential, consider, evaluate, or use. In addition, even if the Company use an idea which is similar to the customer’s proposal, the Company will not be liable to the provider of the proposal, including payment of compensation.
Zojirushi Philippines considers that social media is an important place for communication with customers. Zojirushi Philippines official social media account will comply with the basic stance determined as below.
Basic stance when transmitting information on social media
- Be aware that when transmitting information to the Internet, there is access by unspecified and large numbers of users, and that the content of each person’s dissemination can have an impact.
- Recognize that communication through social media builds better relationships with users and society, and it will greatly contribute to increasing the value of the Zojirushi brand.
- Respect the users and listen what other participants say.
- Be careful to not make any misunderstandings, and take responsibility for self-information transmission and response.
- Refrain disseminating inappropriate information such as content including personal information, discrimination against race, ideas, beliefs, etc., or information that is offensive to public order and morals.
- Recognize strongly that once published information cannot be completely deleted.
- Comply strictly with various related laws and regulations, and do not infringe the basic human rights, copyrights or portrait rights of third parties, defamation of third parties due to slandering, or any other infringement of rights.
For customers and users
- Please note that the information transmitted by Zojirushi Philippines and our employees on social media do not necessarily express the opinions of the Company.
- Official announcements and opinions will be posted on our website.
- Please note that the information transmitted by the official social media account is as of the time of transmission, and it is subject to change without notice.